Jodi's Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Anxious for Spring Break next week

It appears that my grown kids actually read this blog. What a concept! So, one of them even wonders if I'll update much? Maybe yes, maybe no. I think I will stick with "outer life" and "inner life" updates. That works for me.

Outer stuff---------Mr. Frodo dog has a new knickname.......Let's just say it's from The Jerk after the dog turned out NOT to be a lifesaver. This weekend will be time to attack the holes and trenches caused by him in the backyard. Kids are a little wild these days at school knowing the break is coming. Singing parts of the Messiah on Good Friday is something I am really looking forward to!!..................musically and spiritually.

Inner stuff--------Thanking God for another day of life. Thanking Him for laughter. Thanking Him for His continous love and care. Just thankful for Pete, too. Hey, check out the last verses of Romans 11.........Oh the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable His judgements and His paths beyond tracing out. Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been His counselor? Who has ever given to God that God should repay him?
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    Hi Jodi, I am so glad to see that you started a blog! I will be a new regular visitor. You were kind enough to leave comments on my blog in my time of need and I will never forget that, thank you. So I will be around for whenever you might need support.
    Have a great day and Happy Blogging!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home