Jodi's Blog

Thursday, December 14, 2006

It's been three months.

Hey blogworld,
It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the obvious......I am not a consistent blogger.
Oh well, I am more of a reader than a writer, more of a talker and phone caller than a writer, more of a listener to kids, etc.
Such is life.......My heart and head are joyous over the upcoming celebration of Jesus' birth, yet also heavy with prayer for people I know with brain cancer and a kindergartener named Emma with leukemia, etc..........Sooooooooooooo many needy people in the world----physically, mentally, and definitely spiritually. It is impossible to be all things to all people. I am so "at peace" to know that God is in control and that Romans 11:33-36 is as true today as when these verses were written so long ago by the apostle Paul. I sure am anxious to get more SLEEP over the break from school. These 5 and 1/2 to 6 hours per night are just not cutting it. My Dec. grade 4-5 music program is over and went well. That was ALOT of work with 120 kids involved..............Anxious for time to recoup and think more, read more, listen more, and SLEEP. Did I mention SLEEP?? I think I will go do just that now...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Thank you Lord for each new day!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year and I hope that you have gotten some sleep. Take care

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    Happy New Year, Jodi!!!!

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Allison said…

    Well I am excited you have a blog! You are too hip! :)

    I will be studying abroad in Germany next spring! This seems to be the easiest way to keep intouch with friends from home and school.

    Hope your New Years was restful! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home