Jodi's Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

As white as snow

Happy Valentines Day to all!! The snow is so high and so bright (I'm even squinting looking outside from the inside window) today with most everything (schools/businesses) cancelled in NE Ohio that this verse comes to my mind:

Isaiah 1:18-----"Come now, let us reason together, " says the Lord.
"Though your sins are like scarlet, they will be AS WHITE AS SNOW.
Though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."

Wow!........................Even though it is a pain to drive in, the beauty of all this intense white is everywhere and a vivid and real reminder of Isaiah 1:18!.....Jodi

2 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    Hi Jodi,
    It's been awhile but I've been thinking of you and check every now and then to see how you are doing. Your post makes me think of Alaska and all its beauty in the powdery white snow. I don't miss driving in it but it certainly is gorgeous. Hope that you are doing well and that things are working out for you no matter what you're doing. Keep on blogging and let's keep in touch. Have a blessed day Jodi.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Allison said…

    ok, you have to tell me all about new orleans. Alot of my friends (from last summer and at Toledo) went back down there... I am really thinking of spending some time back down there when i return. I just loved mississippi. fill me in all about it-- i bet its fun plus you get to do god's work with power tools!!! :) byeee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home