Jodi's Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Parenting 101-501---phasing into Consultation 101

Dude!!....................The youngest Tucker (Lindsey--18) will be graduating from high school in about 2 1/2 weeks on June 7, 2007. Where did those past two decades go??????????? I am really excited for this next phase of life as more consultant instead of parent. However, when she goes to senior prom or walks across that stage with her diploma, it will probably hit me like a ton of bricks that these days of parenting are over. I just may sob like a baby. But, I'll get over it!! We have a 22 year old son and 20 year old daughter who have helped us phase into "consultation mode" already.

Most of all, I am eternally grateful to the Lord Jesus Christ for decades of answered prayer....that these three kids would come to know and love Him and have a heart to love Him and others.........Now this is worth tears of great joy!!!.........PS.....I have found that thankfulness and laughter will boost your immune system and energy level like nothing else......well, maybe some chocolate is good, too!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    I agree with you that thankfulness and laughter does wonders for the immune system! You are an incredible woman and a great mom, I admire you and really enjoy reading your blog when you write, I always look forward to seeing how you are doing. Take care my friend and have a blessed day

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    Congratulations to Lindsey AND her proud parents!!! God's blessings to all of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home