Jodi's Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back to school-----three weeks late after knee surgery

I am thanking God for being out of pain........Arthroscopic knee surgery was last week (Sept. 7) and I went back to work on Sept. 14, one week later. It was a teachers-only day, so my first "real" day will be Monday, Sept. 17.............one month after that dreadfully nasty major tear in the medial meniscus of my right knee, along with alot of unstable cartilage.

I thank God for trained orthopedic surgeons who can do this surgery almost effortlessly. I thank God for trained medical persons that are called to heal and help. I thank God that we are fearfully and wonderfully made! I thank God for this present life and for eternity!! I thank God that I can get back to kids and teaching very soon......I thank God for Jesus!!..................Yeah, you guessed it....I am thankful!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Valerie said…

    HOpe all is well with you and yours. I've been keepin you in though and prayer. I appreciate your friendship and support - and thank you for your comment on my blog a couple of weeks ago when I was going through a difficult time!

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger mysamiam said…

    Glad the kids finally have you back at school. I am sure they missed you. Take it easy still with the knee. Praying for continued healing your way.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    Jodi, I hope that all is well with you and that your knee is back to normal and that you are free from pain. I am so sorry that it has been such a long time since I have stopped by to let you know that I am thinking of you. I have not been reading blogs in such a long time because Griffin is so often using it himself. I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I will stop by periodically to see if you have posted anything and so that I can see how you are doing.
    Lots of hugs to you and your family!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home